Proteus partners benefit from access to the biodiversity data, tools and expertise available at UNEP-WCMC. Through our global partnerships, Proteus partners have a platform to engage with other member companies and our network of peers and experts, focused on horizon scanning, sharing of expertise and resources to develop solutions that address real world business needs.
- Access the best available national and international data on protected areas.
- Access the best available global data on threatened species and areas important for biodiversity.
- Access consistent and verified data on critical marine and coastal ecosystems.
- Access additional biodiversity data housed at UNEP-WCMC and customised tools.
- Access knowledge and expert insight on biodiversity and ecosystem services.
- Benefit directly from training and technical assistance.
- Participate in a Knowledge Network with other like-minded companies.
- Set the agenda and priorities for data collection.
- Contribute to international biodiversity conservation targets.
- Work directly with UNEP’s specialist biodiversity assessment arm.
Want more information?
This short brochure provides a brief introduction to Partnering with Proteus:
How to Join?